Pneumatic mounted seed drill. Its main characteristic is that it has a resin hopper of great resistance, available in capacities of 1.600 or 2.000 liters. It has many options to adapt it to the necessary terrain and cultivation.
The sowing train can be equipped with different types of arms and can have 4, 4'5, 5 or 6 meters of working width.
|Tine coulters||Suffolk coulters||Discs||Double disc||PT coulter|
|Working width (m)||4||4,5||5||6|
|Transport width (m)||3,05||3,05||3,05||3,05|
|Rows spacing (cm)||12,5||12,5||12,5||12,5|
|Wheels / Tyres||10.0/75-15,3||10.0/75-15,3||10.0/75-15,3||10.0/75-15,3|
- Hydraulic track markers
- Calibration kit for seed dosing test
- Mechanical fan with PTO Shaft 1000 rpm. or with hydraulic fan
- Monitor with: hectare counter, fan r.p.m, metering device alarm and seed level sensor
- Rear harrow in three sections
- Indicators and LED working lamps
- Optional triple leveler
- Control wheels in folding parts. (Except in 4m)
- Optional control wheels in central part of the seeding equipment